This game is so involved and has so many followers: Should have a monthly publication

Originally posted by 007 Commander:

To discuss strategies, game tourneys, mods and so fourth.

what do u guys think?

With CMBB coming out it sounds like a great idea. Unfortunately, the guys are very busy, and probably would not have the additional time to organize and document such a publication.

In the spirit of ownership and contribution, how about taking the lead on beginning the process.

This is something I threw around for a while once my site went defunct. I still have the majority of the work that I put into the creation of the newsletter. So...

Officially...

If you are interested in working on this project let me know at:

medlinke@msu.edu

Tell me what you can contribute and what you'd most like to write about. I'll post more information here in the future regarding this project, and I'll probably throw up a quick website just so people can visit and see what's going on while I develop a team to work on this endeavor.

Hello guys, thats an excellent idea...here is my two cents. Some five years ago when the Star Wars Forums on AOL were good enough to read some guys made a publication called the Holocron, it was a Windows Document in Zip form, with nice pictures inside and it was a lot of fun to read due to embeded articles made by different writters. The reason they choose Windows Doc was the easier compatibility with most users. So...there is my idea of how you can publish something over the forums with the less amount of effort or money. :eek: