Troop signals in CMBB?

IIRC many signals were used to coordinate troop movement on the eastern front, especially by the Russians. Whistles and bugles would signal the advance, retreat, etc.

If CMBB is going to have wave attacks, will CMBB give us these signals (instead of the ubiquitous "Let's go! Move it! in Russian)?

CMBB does feature Human Wave assualts but I opted to not include bugles or whistles because, to be honest, they get rather annoying when you hear them over and over again in the game.

You will hear a nice chorus of screaming Russians bellowing HURRRAAHHH (among other things) though during such attacks.

Madmatt

Originally posted by Madmatt:

CMBB does feature Human Wave assualts but I opted to not include bugles or whistles because, to be honest, they get rather annoying when you hear them over and over again in the game.

You will hear a nice chorus of screaming Russians bellowing HURRRAAHHH (among other things) though during such attacks.

Madmatt

I'm just guessing here, but I'm sure you'll be able to sound mod in some whistles and bugles if you really feel like you need them. I myself am going to replace the human wave sound file with a sound file of a bunch of stampeding cows. :D

Just for fun, try replacing one of the explosion sound files in CM:BO with the "anvil hit" sound from looney tunes (you know, the one where Wile E. Coyote gets hit on the head with the anvil). You'll never look at artillery barrages in the same way again.

:rolleyes:

Cheers,

YD