New install-need mod help

Pathetic.

Oh, and regarding that e-mail, Gordon... How about "Molek's Malicious Mod Monopoly Marauders."

That rings with just enough self-defamation to make everyone happy, even those overly conspiracy-conscious individuals amongst us. Oh, and was I sleeping? When exactly did Scipio become so misanthropic. I thought that Dave thing was ancient history.

[ March 26, 2002, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: Clubfoot ]

Folks, just see the truth:

I'm a wanker, and I don't support CMMOS because my low IQ doesn't allow me to create this mysterious ruleset thingys, while my bad experience (and my paranoid mind) doesn't allow me to let it do by a third party.

I'm pretty sure that it was Gordon's plan to exclude me when he developed the rulesets.

Anyway, I hope you still love me, and maybe you can visit me in the asylum. I must close now, cause I have a date for an e-shock therapy.

Not necessary, the doctor has forbidden me to post further on this forum. He said it causes to much stress.

Anyway, I hope you all will still have fun with my current and coming mods, even if no one would admit it ;)

Okay, they are coming for me.

Thanks and goodbye.

Originally posted by Scipio:

Folks, just see the truth:

I'm a wanker...

...low IQ...

No arguement on those two points.

I'm pretty sure that it was Gordon's plan to exclude me when he developed the rulesets.

Paranoia is right! You couldn't be more wrong. I just discussed last week with Gordon about making another attempt of asking you if you wanted your mods included. I sent you a message stating you would get full credit and could still host your mods where ever you wanted (ie WarfareHQ) and you turned it down.

So let's see, Gordon wanted to exclude you from the beginning yet we just made another attempt to get permission to include your mods just this past weekend (and bending over backwards in the process) and you declined with your usual venom.

I guess the truth IS out there. Unfortunately you don't know it yet.

[ March 27, 2002, 10:55 AM: Message edited by: sitzkrieg ]

Sitzkrieg, please excuse, but - only from my personal point of view of course - thruth is: we all make morons of ourselfs.

Scipio because of his pure existence, you and some others because you take something of his blabla serious, me because I post this, and Gordon (please excuse) because he indeed sounds personal insulted because someone has expressed a bad opinion about his prog, justified or not.

Beside that, I think Scipio has made the absolute best sound mods ever, and I love his uniforms mods. Who cares if he is an asshole?

Well, can someone lock this, or shall we found a religion? Oh Saint Scipio, Oh Saint Gordon :rolleyes:

[ March 27, 2002, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: Puff the Magic Dragon ]

Originally posted by Puff the Magic Dragon:

Sitzkrieg, please excuse, but - only from my personal point of view of course - thruth is: we all make morons of ourselfs.

Scipio because of his pure existence, you and some others because you take something of his blabla serious, me because I post this, and Gordon (please excuse) because he indeed sounds personal insulted because someone has expressed a bad opinion about his prog, justified or not.

Beside that, I think Scipio has made the absolute best sound mods ever, and I love his uniforms mods. Who cares if he is an asshole?

Well, can someone lock this, or shall we found a religion? Oh Saint Scipio, Oh Saint Gordon :rolleyes:

Puff, can I call you "Puff", smile.gif

I'm sorry to all if I came off sounding as if I was personally insulted by someone not wanting to use/make use of CMMOS. That was not my intention, and that is not what I am doing. I was personally insulted by Scipio branding CMMOS, myself and all the others involved in CMMOS, CMMOS mods and testing of CMMOS as "thieves."

I will now shut up on this issue and get back to working on CMMOS v3.02 and my KT mod.

Gordon