Winter coats... my guys are leaving home without them!

-E

Okay, I tried to hold out for the patch to see what it would do to the world of winter mods, but I couldn't do it. So I installed a few winter mods. None of them are showing up! *argh* What am I doing wrong? (note: never had a problem with CMBO mods). I know they're installed in the right directory. In QB, I've alternately selected Snow / Blizzard / December / Cold / Frozen / Etc. I know I'm loading the right vehicle(s) to check them out, etc. The mods are from various people, so I seriously doubt they're numbered incorrectly. What silly little thing am I overlooking?!?

Ok, it took me some time, but here ya go:

Dec. 1942 *North* Snow, Still

PanzerIVG. should cost you 182 points. It wouldn't show for 1943,1944.

Edit: If you still can't see it, i can send you a setup.

[ November 20, 2002, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: Baetis ]

That got it to show up! Weird that it won't show up for other years (man is that going to make for a whole lot of mods to get everything in winter-mode!)

On to my next problem... why don't any of Gordon's recently released CMMOS mods show (those I've messed with though, as I didn't use CMMOS to install them *grin*).

Yeah, that's exactly what I did (thank gawd for batch files hehe). But it all dawns on me... two basic color schemes for all the Germans... early war & late war... I've been trying to view whitewashed (probably) early war schemes on late war models! (-E runs off to try that angle)

As for using CMMOS, I would if one set encompassed everything I want (from force of habit in pre-cmmos cmbo days, I picked the mods I liked, installed them, and kept it that way).

As I said up above... it was some silly little thing I was missing. Early war winter mods look real bad, almost desert-like even, on late war German vehicles. *grin*

Now I need another massive winter mod for late war vehicles to tide me over until the modders spend hours and hours on every vehicle for both early war and late war. (hurry up you guys![/i/]) *grin*