Tank Crews getting Sharpshootered

Originally posted by PantherG:

When Wittman in Villers Bocage got shocked (in Cm), even after he got un-shocked, he couldn't use the main gun. Is this universal- When TCs get hit, does a random crew member get killed?

:confused:

As far as I know the TC is the only one who will ever be killed by sharpshooters

Hmm, as far as I can tell, the main gun remains useable, even after the TC's death. Just played a QB where a Tiger's TC got whacked, and after the rest of the crew got over being shocked, they continued to fire the main gun. Worst thing about losing the TC is the tank can no longer un-button for the rest of the game, which makes no sense. Why should the rest of the crew be unable to open the hatches just because the TC is gone?

The jihad stop a whole russian convoy comming up a mountian by sniping the drivers and such, through the drivers sight window on the tanks. And they did this using old brit 303s and such. I wouldn't think that sniping the tank crew inside the tank would be all that unreasonable.

Originally posted by tracer:

The jihad stop a whole russian convoy comming up a mountian by sniping the drivers and such, through the drivers sight window on the tanks. And they did this using old brit 303s and such. I wouldn't think that sniping the tank crew inside the tank would be all that unreasonable.

Did you type jihad because you couldn't spell mujaha...mujadin...mujhah...afghan :D

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

Because that means one of them isn't doing their job

Quibble: The driver can do his job very well—in fact, even better—with his head out.

But I grant you the same cannot be said for the rest of the crew...usually.

Michael</font>

Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

Because that means one of them isn't doing their job

Quibble: The driver can do his job very well—in fact, even better—with his head out.

But I grant you the same cannot be said for the rest of the crew...usually.

Michael</font>