Where is my Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin Guide?

Where is my Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin Guide?

I ordered strategy guide according to Battlefront.com Web Store Confirmation e-mail Wednesday; December 11; 2002 at 1:19 PM. My order number is 97547.

I'm not sure, if it's arrived today, because, I did not have time to check my normal mail in my work because of christmas hurry. (My mailing address is my work address because my local mail office is only open at 12:00 AM to 5:30 PM)

The strategy guide should have already arrived because transit time is for Europe - 3-5 Business Days.

I'm waiting it here in northern outpost EU, Finland. Anybody got it here in Finland and what about other EU/EEA citizens?

Sorry, I got it instead. That's wierd, because I haven't even ordered a strategy guide, but since BFC know I haven't been bought one for Christmas, they were kind enough to send me yours. It's very smart, nice tough binding, good condition, very readable.

I tell you what, I'll email you over some choice excerpts. If there's anything specific you want to ask me about, just say so.

Thanks for the guide, though.

Originally posted by Soddball:

Sorry, I got it instead. That's wierd, because I haven't even ordered a strategy guide, but since BFC know I haven't been bought one for Christmas, they were kind enough to send me yours. It's very smart, nice tough binding, good condition, very readable.

I tell you what, I'll email you over some choice excerpts. If there's anything specific you want to ask me about, just say so.

Thanks for the guide, though.

Heh, Heh, Very funny :( ! sometimes it's difficult to understand british or english humour tongue.gif