Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Quick ? about ship times for Canadian orders lately..

Just ordered my copy on the website Sunday. Wondering what sort of ship times people have gotten lately to Canada. (perhaps someone also recently ordered it from here...Calgary specifically) I searched the forum and the only posts I could come up with were from the games initial launch and was wondering if ship times have gotten faster or slower. Can't wait to dive into that manual!

Thanks for any info.

[ November 04, 2002, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: Scooby2003 ]

Originally posted by Scooby2003:

Just ordered my copy on the website Sunday. Wondering what sort of ship times people have gotten lately to Canada. (perhaps someone also recently ordered it from here...Calgary specifically) I searched the forum and the only posts I could come up with were from the games initial launch and was wondering if ship times have gotten faster or slower. Can't wait to dive into that manual!

Anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks, depending on Customs. sometimes they just let it through and sometimes put it on a pile to make believe they are worried about terrorist threats.

Henri

Originally posted by tadpole:

I'm in Montreal and I've been waiting almost eight weeks for mine. Apparently my first copy went missing, so a replacement was sent last week.

Obviously, I'm not thrilled. :(

Thats serious!

My first copy went "missing" as well and I waited about 4 weeks to have another one shipped and it took about a week to arrive.

Good luck tadpole I feel for ya!

-tom w