London Sneak Preview Part Deux

Right, since the last lot were rather well behaved, I have permission to do this again. So, can you please post here or email me if you are interested? Date would be Saturday afternoon 27th July.

While I am not a bad host, I am also no favourite of my bank manager's. Hence - it is BYOB and BYOF for the BBQ. I am slightly restricted for numbers, therefore first come first served.

It would be good if at least one person could bring another Mac to play on. I think I found out why we did not get the H2H game going last time round.

Suedes and Hakkos need not apply.

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

Tell you what: why don't you e-mail me a zip of the game and we can play TCP/IP on that day. I promise I'll send the file back when we're done. Honest.

Well, I have the Mac version, so unless you finally see the light, it won't do you much good, now would it?

I think it would be truly evil to send you that Stuffed version though... Mhahahaha...

Christmas, eh wot? Mr.Peng's again?

Originally posted by Andreas:

Well, I have the Mac version, so unless you finally see the light, it won't do you much good, now would it?

I think it would be truly evil to send you that Stuffed version though... Mhahahaha...

What more proof, if proof were needed, could one ask for? He is evil I tell you. Eeeeeevillll.

Christmas, eh wot? Mr.Peng's again?

Sounds like a plan.

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

Tell you what: why don't you e-mail me a zip of the game and we can play TCP/IP on that day. I promise I'll send the file back when we're done. Honest.

Tsk, tsk, Ethan you have been to the UK right? And which UK ISP would be able to handle that kind of heavy internet traffic? BT? HA HA HA HA!

But a good try though :D

M

Originally posted by DrAlimantado:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

Tsk, tsk, Ethan you have been to the UK right? And which UK ISP would be able to handle that kind of heavy internet traffic? BT? HA HA HA HA!

But a good try though :D

</font>