When is CM:BB coming out?

Sorry if this Question has been asked. I have been away from CM for a while.

Has any new stuff come out for CM:BO? And Mods that are too good not to get? I have been away from CM since the new Mod Manger 3.02 came out.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah *honk* *honk*

Well, I'm in possession of a letter from a Mr Charles Morris Boyes-Botherington. It relates to a small missing cache of dried fruit. It reads:

Where the heck is it? I have the dried orange peel, apricots, figs, prunes, apple and plump sultanas. But where's me dates?

CMBB, Release me dates.

Yeknod

[ July 06, 2002, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

I've already answered the question of when CMBB is going to be released. Allow me to repeat myself for the benefit of Volker:

The release date is still up in the air, due to a severe shortage of workers at BTS.

Currently Moon is broken down in the Battlefront.com battlewagon 25 miles from civilization. Hunger has forced him to eat his own shoes, so it should be a long time before he can return to BTS headquarters and resume work on CMBB.

As everyone knows, Steve and Charles escaped to a small Caribbean island following the success of CMBO, and the margarita supply isn't low enough yet to justify work on CMBB.

Madmatt, of course, has spent the last few months attempting to apply some of his bouncing skills to Gunny Bunny's skull. Rumor has it that forum members will have to start a collection for bail money following the assault charges. Funds can be sent to:

Mad Matt

C/O California Department of Corrections

Folsom Prison, CA 83729

That leaves only Kwazydog to finish up CMBB. He's been trying hard to learn C++, but all the coding symbols are a little too complicated for him. Therefore, unless Steve's Cuervo supply dries up, I would estimate that CMBB will be finished up around October 24th, 2003.