CMMOS patch query

I have installed v3.01. I have both low and hi-res mods installed in my bmp file, should I therefore install the low and hi res patches in mod manager? And presumably that is all you do with them. Place them in Modmanager anl load up?

Apache,

If I understand your questions correctly, you only need to install EITHER the low-res or the hi-res patch, not both (they contain the same files, just at different resolutions) and the choice of which to install is up to you.

You can use CM Mod Manager to install any/all CMMOS mods or you can manually unzip them into your BMP folder.

Gordon

Thanks - is there a composite list of what is/is not CMMOS compliant? I am not sure on the CMHQ site which info is the newest. To be honest I didn't bother with a lot of the big mod packs before because I couldn't be asked with the constant creation and switching of batch files, found I was spending more time on that than playing. This makes life a lot easier and I'm tempted to grab some of the mega-packs like the Shermans, M8/Stuarts, Panthers, sdkfz (winter)(I couldn't resist the others - batch files or not). Only problem is some of my units are looking a little disparate now and I'm tempted to go through all German AFVs and switch to mono (in terms of mods in use that is, not hitting the CMMOS keys).

Apache,

The CMMOS list is comprehensive except for the "non-official" (but still excellent) RuleSets and mods.

At this point, unless I'm forgetting something, pretty much all the old batch file mods should have been converted to CMMOS, but I haven't had the time to do a comprehensive audit yet. The description.txt file in the patch mods lists what old batch files were "patched", and if you've got newer, CMMOS versions of all of those, then the patch file is no longer needed.

Gordon