Scenario Depot Update

You know, Admiral Keth, you have done a bang-up job listing and reviewing all these scenarios. I think it is great.

However.... I have to say that I love Spike's good looking site and his easily used DOWNLOAD (or Link) functions. If only there was a way that you two could team up so we could FIND, DOWNLOAD, then REVIEW them all in one site.

Panzer Leader,

Sincerest appreciation for your, and everyone else's, suggestions and words of encouragement. They are what shape the very nature of the Scenario Depot.

Among my next tasks are to obtain the permissions from authors to link to or host their scenarios. I have already received numerous permissions, as well as files from authors. Up to this point, I was more concerned with making the whole thing work properly. Then I would add in the scenarios themselves. It is absolutely next on my To Do list.

Indeed, Spike is doing a superlative job hunting down all of those "hard-to-find" battles and operations. Spike, you are strongly encouraged to continue your work. The more access people have to these fine works, the better. This prevents the loss of these resources in the unlikely event any of our web hosts decide they can no longer take the heat of the current dot-com environment.