When bad terrain happens to good people...

This is a bit of a moronic thread, but I would like to hear some tips about what to do when the terrain you get in a QB just plain s*cks.. For example, you have a M.E. and aside from one or two pockets, your start line is pretty much a plateau while your opponent gets at least one, if not two back corners with high ground.

My instinct is to spread my armor out, if nothing else, but I am beginning to think that if I get crap terrain, I should put everything I can in a place where I can at least move to some cover and work from there. Playing the Amis, as I habitually do, I hate to do this, as allied armor concentrated in one spot makes such a nice bonfire.. I also hate commit to one line of attack, that is usually a mistake as well, even against the AI.

any input would be appreciated.

If you play computer-generated forces or terrain, people should have one reject each. Personally I find it worst when the flags are on a slope toward the enemy and after a valley he has high ground to place guns on covering the flags.

Anyway, it sounds like you are playing small hills, that is not a good idea for MEs, I think.