Scenario chronological order?

I guess the way to accomplish this would be to copy the scenarios directly from the CD to a folder on your drive, go into them, record the dates, then rename them all in some fashion with a prefix that would have them appear in order on your drive.

The format YYMMDD would appear to be in order, ie D-Day would be 440606 while the Battle of the Bulge started on 441216....

[ June 11, 2002, 09:02 AM: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]

Webs,

What a REALLY terrific idea. It is brilliant in its simplicity. Good work! Too bad that it wasn't done with CMBO.

Now, it really can't be too late to have this idea for CMBB. This idea will add a lot to CMBB, in my opinion.

Surely, the scenario designers are aware of the dates of their historical scenarios and it can't be all that hard to do.

[ June 11, 2002, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Le Tondu ]

Here are the default scenarios done in such a manner.

Some of the extra-long scenario names have been shortened. Those scenarios specified by month only have been assigned to the 15th day of that month. very few scenarios list a time of day, and those times with question marks are my guesses based on scenario descriptions. Training scenarios are noted.

scenario.gif