Where can I Get a multi-player game?

i was a little confused when i first read those replies, so to clarify:

It is a multiplayer game if you consider multiplayer to be one human versus another. That can be done. By TCP/IP, PBEM, or hotseat. But there can't be more than 2 people playing. Thats still multiplayer in my book. Maybe i missed something.

I play multiplayer CMBO/CMBB all the time. Everyone on your side has to be in the same room. Then divide up the commands and assigments. Take turns moving and watching the playback. Its slower but satisfying. Ive played with eight people 4 on a side at the same time. There has to be an overall commender on each side.

*sigh*

Look across the top of the screen.

You will see Battlefront.com Forum >> Combat Mission >> Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin >> Where can I Get a multi-player game?

That's called a 'topic'. There is a hierarchy of folders here. If you click on the "Battlefront.com Forum" bit it will take you to the topmost folder. When you do that, there will be a list of forums. Scroll down (this is the tricky bit) and you will see a section marked "Opponent Finder Forums". Those are the Opponent Finder Forums, so named because you can find opponents in there.

Originally posted by Dafub:

Ha Ha your so smart!!

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. :rolleyes:

My pleasure, by the way. Don't hesitate to thank me.

Incidentally, if you're so smart, perhaps you could start using the possessive correctly.

YOU'RE = YOU ARE

YOUR = BELONGS TO YOU

See the difference?

Originally posted by Monty's Double:

Dafub, please be aware that member numbers over 10,000 are not permitted the use of irony or sarcasm. Once numbers reach 15,000 you'll be emailed to inform you that this function is now available.

Member numbers between 5,000 and 10,000 are classified as the 'Bitches' of anyone with a member number below 5,000.

Cup of tea, splash of milk, no sugar. Jump to it. Bitch.