operation sealion

I recently played the operation sealion operation and need tips for the fifth battle that takes place at night. I thought I had it under control until after turn 10 when they came at me with fireflies. any help on defeating them would be appreciated.

I played this Op with CIKS and we gave up as it was a bit naff in our opinon. But that with standing night battles are tough for a German Tank Heavy force. You lose all advantage with the better long range fire fights.

The only thing I suggest is that you screen the tanks with your infantry and concentrate them down a single axis of attack.

The infantry should be just within sight of the tanks and then advance to where ever you need to go.

If you are on the last map then don't advance as you have done enough to win and all you need to do is defend.

If you are not on the last map then you should advance in a V wedge down a road and punch through the defenders.

I have not tried this approach as I did not get through to the end in the Op, so if you do try his let us (the forum) know how you faired.

H