CMHQ Scenario Depot Down?

It's a shame CMHQ is often inaccessible. There are quite a few good scenarios that are only found there. I recently reinstalled CM and forgot to save the scenario folder. I was so careful to save my PBEM folder, .bmp folder, and .wav folder buth forgot the scenarios. I would really like to get into the Scenario Depot to get the stuff again. Does anyone have Yeager's Farm or know another place to get it? That one is a keeper IMO.

Treeburst out.

Thanks Bill. They say it's only work if you don't enjoy what you're doing (whoever They are).

One hint I can give with regards to the depot... when (if) you get to the main scenario listing screen, right click on the scenario name and select "open in new window". Then, after you download the scenario, it will take you right back to the list. This will save much time and frustration waiting for the page to refresh, and hopefully will keep you from screaming at (or worse) your monitor.

Harv

------------------

Get The CM Scenario Database Here: http://wbr.thegamers.net/boots_tracks/index.asp