Posted a winter Csaba Pz

Although your mods are nice, I find them to ''pretty'', as if they just rolled out of the paint shop. I'm not digging on you, they just look to ''new'' so to say. Some folks like that probaly, but I'm kind of partial to the down and dirty used up old hag look. I think your mods are nice, just give'em that ''I've seen some action look'', Or just keep doing what your doing, they still look good to me...

Hungarians were allied with the germans, they shared vehicles and weapons.A lot of axis countries did this as well as allied. For instance, the brits used our shermans, thompson machineguns, and the germs used the Italian Berretta machine gun, these are just a few examples, there are tons more.

And to Major jerkov,yes some folks like the clean look on winter mods, and some the dirty, if you noticed, I will do some mods and label them as "dirty", some I label as "amoed", and "dirty camoed", a lot of times I mod the vehicles for my own use, you know I'll be in a battle and see a vehicle that looks out of place, so I go and mod one. I then figure, Hey, someone else might need this, so I post it.I've only been modding for about a month, and I noticed that there are people out there who have differnt tastes about how they like there mods, I always ask for feed back from folks so I can get differnt views, and it helps a lot. I was thinking about going back and dirty up some of the winter mods for folks who like the "dirty look". The dirty tanks kind of look out of place in the clean snow, but I noticed that there is a muddy snoe mod out there that I'm going to install and see how it looks with the dirty tanks.

Originally posted by jKMkIII:

Just wondering. Csaba is hungarian armoured car so why is there german marking on it?

The actual Csaba is not modeled in the original release of the game. The Psw222 (I think) is filling in for it. When the patch comes out, the Csaba model will be correct. There is a thread with a list of fixes, and included in that is the list of vehicles that will be corrected.

And you are very correct Ellros, but until the patch comes out, I figured I would make a winter mod. Also the Toldi will be re-done, when the patch comes out. And when it does come out I'll redo it, good practice anyway on modding anyway, you know until the patch comes out ;)

I knew they were allied with germans, just like we finnish were. But still wouldn't vehicles used by hungarians have their own symbol and not german one?

And tracer of course correct way to do it is to make your mods CMMOS compatible and put every little thing as option in them :D

Now looking at it I am wondering if it could be even nicer if there would be more snow in it. Now it looks like snow on it is from last nights rain that got stuck. But sometimes when snow is right type it gets stuck like mud into wheel ..what is the word, compartments?

I drive car very rarely but I remember that sometimes I have had to kick frozen snow out so wheels would have space to turn.. smile.gif

But nice mod.

jKMKIII, good suggestion on the snow, I will try that idea,thanks,and you know how the germans were, there synbol was the best!! lol just kidding. Well if you read the other posts on this thread, you see that the Toldi and Csaba Pz are going to re-done when the patch comes out,so then I will re-mod them, and hopefully folks will like them.