Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Peng, I challenge you to Tag Team Thumb Wrestling

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right then lads, a last post before I wing my way to Idaho. And what better way to finalize my stay on this incarnation than to disparage the Australians ... mind you in THIS case it's not much of a challenge:

Oh, did I mention that this stunningly superb scenario was designed by my evilself?? I didn't?? WELL I DID!! A typical Aussie design - full of panache, pathos, parochial paradigms and a healthy dose of BS to balance it all up.
Do you so say sir ... and right proud of yourself you seem to be as well! Mind you it might have proven just a TAD more difficult IF YOU HADN'T DESIGNED IT YOURSELF!

And I thought that Stuka displayed the most egregious form of treachery by playing a scenario against me that he'd previously played. NO, and again NO, we see now that Aussie Jeff has sunk to the depths of playing an opponent in a scenario that HE designed ... AND THEN CROWS ABOUT HIS WIN! I tell you these Australians just aren't to be trusted.

And that stupid Desert Fox terrain set ... still, it likely makes AJ feel at home. Horrible place Australia ... lots of Australians there I hear.

Buh Bye!

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

p.s. I'll be out of town and away from a computer (Cascade, Idaho if you must know, golfing, fly-fishing and drinking beer with my brother and Dad ... it doesn't GET any better than that) starting Friday and extending through Tuesday so don't expect the shining light of my presence during that time ... or turns either come to think of it.

Careful of the Militias, Joe!

Originally posted by Slapdragon:

By the way, Seanachi is a twirp. I would have more to say, but I am concealing a busted elbow from my wife right now and the pain keeps me from going on indefinately about his lack of character.

You will be happy to know that as of September I stop being a Fed.

Hmm, not sure if your subtle attacks brought him in here or not, R Leete, but we'll take it that your prodding had something to do with his appearance.

Your sig line is once again your own, lad. I have it on good authority that during these few days when you sported it, you were quite envied by Boo Radley. In private emails I believe he was found to be muttering that if the ground beneath my feet was clean enough for you, it was certainly clean enough for him, and that his freakish height was neither as noticeable, nor as objectionable, when he was groveling full length before a master.

So know that even your humiliation has brought jealousy to Boo Radley, who longs for the notice of his betters.

Also, I think I shall soon have to say some more things about Pondscum, who continues to defile my sight with a significant lack of cringing.