Emergency Maintenance Performed-Some Threads may have been lost

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Madmatt:

UBB encountered some corruption today and as such approx. 5 threads were deleted. I don't any of them could be considered important or relevant, just letting you know.

Uh oh. Peng Thread deleted. Cesspudlians loose upon the boards. End of the world predicted. Film at 11.

:D

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Madmatt:

UBB encountered some corruption today and as such approx. 5 threads were deleted. I don't any of them could be considered important or relevant, just letting you know.

Uh oh. Peng Thread deleted. Cesspudlians loose upon the boards. End of the world predicted. Film at 11.

:D </font>

Hi Matt et al

Dont know why but this update to forum caused me to become 'unregistered' (oh the shame) and my posts today went AWOL too :(

I have re-registered but have lost my original member number......sniff......

Just thought you should know in case others have been bumped off as well ?

**Just noticed I am now a Junior too !!! **

Cheers

[ February 23, 2002, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: Gary Barr ]

Soldiers,

Ahhh.... The tides are turning! The Peng thread is deleted- yet my utterly worthless "word assoscation game," lives on! Take that Peng! I hope that this will be a sturn lesson to Peng and his demented followers: The fickle gods of chance, and luck, are on my side!

Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Soldiers,

Ahhh.... The tides are turning! The Peng thread is deleted- yet my utterly worthless "word assoscation game," lives on! Take that Peng! I hope that this will be a sturn lesson to Peng and his demented followers: The fickle gods of chance, and luck, are on my side!

The sun does shine on a dog's butt sometimes.