Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

CMBB: A good even PBEM scenario

Chad I am working on one right now that is getting some good marks from the beta testers. You want to give it a shot?

Small city map, 3000pts per side, mostly armor, 1943, dawn, clear weather. I need to do a few tweaks and write the breifings. I could have it to you tomorrow night. You would be a second stage beta tester.

I note with distress only a couple of scenarios at the Scenario Depot have been reviewed. My two meagre offering have been downloaded close to 150 times each, and only one review - of one of them. Let's start supporting the depot more.

Scenario authors aren't helping themselves any by the paltry notes they provide - some with no notes whatsoever. Maybe this is because the submission feature isn't completely up and running, nor the authors only button, but still something to think about.

More reviews would definitely be cool. My 2 offerings up at the moment have been dled ~90 times through the depot, and probably more through Boots & Tracks. But there is nary a review avaliable.

Interestingly, the one where I managed to submit the battle before pasting in the extended briefing has been dled more.

As for good 2 player battles, I reccomend on the CD Danube Blues or A Battle of Minors.

I would also advise checking out Boots & Tracks, where we have several fine multiplayer CMBB Battles avaliable.

WWB