No Good Substitute II

Being an avid fan of the early eastern front battles,I've found no good substitute for the T-28 medium tank.I enjoy re-making the scenario's from ASL,SQ,from that old game and find it diffucult to replace it.

Yes ,I've heard about,or say read about the CMBB engine not being able to handle multi turrets yet the T-26 M1931 has two turrets(although they do not turn or anthing)seems to work just just fine as I would guess as a bow machine gun.The machine gun turrets on the T-28 are esentialy the same turret as on the T-26.

The T-28 was used in pretty substantial numbers in the early battles and is a fairly important tank in the begining.

So maybe some of you wizz bang computer types could come up with some workable model of this tank.Also would love to see the LEE tank too , the 75mm is basically a bow mounted weapon anyway.

Maybe just wishful thinking, but I'm sure I'm not alone on the wish list. ;)

Originally posted by dragonwagon:

The T-28 was used in pretty substantial numbers in the early battles and is a fairly important tank in the begining.

More in game scenarios then in the real thing though smile.gif There were ~500 of them (out of 20.000 tanks) and they were being phased out, so how many of those were runners and actually saw combat is anybody's guess.

Maybe just wishful thinking, but I'm sure I'm not alone on the wish list. ;)
You're definitly not alone in that :D

Originally posted by Foxbat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dragonwagon:

More in game scenarios then in the real thing though smile.gif </font>