Das Reich's "My very own PENG CHALLENGE thread..."

Originally posted by Das Reich:

Okay, I have no damn clue as to what the hell the PENG CHALLENGE is, but I'm tired of being left out on all the fun...

Have you ever been in there and read the very 1st post of the thread? It's sort of a club, contained to that one thread, lest they "waste bandwidth" and force the Admins to act.

Hehehe, {{As the piano music stops those seated at the table slowly and deliberately rise, folding their hand of cards and carefully placing them in their shirt pockets. Almost in unison each poker player takes a last drink from their glass and places it in their chair. Together they tip the table over so as to provide a shield between themselves and the swinging doors of the Forum. As seasoned veterans of many a brawl they all know well that even now, a response to the unassuming and unfortunate newcomer's faux pas will arrive shortly. Accompanied by a swift hail of verbal projectiles; many a fast drawn tongue has seen pride on the floor well before the next days sunup. It is a weekend night at the Forum, and the Cess boys is riding to town!!!}} :D

[ July 26, 2002, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: Bruno Weiss ]

...sigh...

Every now and then, some young hooligan, some rake hell, some neer-do-well comes along and attempts in his feeble way to recreate that which is non-recreatable. Instead of simply entering into the Mutha Beautiful Thread where he (or she) would be welcomed with open arms. We love new people! We would slay the fatted calf, there would be feasting and high hilarity, variety acts and folk singing. Debts would be forgotten and all slaves would be set free (can't you hear their feet slapping in the mud right now?)

But to...attempt to subvert something that is unsubvertable. This is just so very wrong.

I'm sure that one of the Olde Ones or at the very least a Senior Kanigget will be along shortly to gently take your hand...and feed it to you.