Forum layout?

Yet another useless question :D

I know I'm a bit early with this, but how is the forum layout going to change or is it going to change at all after release of CMBB?

I mean: do we get separate sections for CMBO and CMBB or do they share the same?

Just wondering if I have to start opening two browser windowses so I can refresh them both regulary to see if any new posts arrived tongue.gif

/kuma

This has been discussed of course. smile.gif What hasn't? But to answer your question I don't actually remember ever getting a final word if even a comment by BFC back when it was discussed. I could be wrong however so my post is just a bump kind of like to see if somebody that actually knows comes by. Personally though I can't decide which I would prefer. A separate forum for CMBB or sharing this one. Off the top of my head however I do believe a separate one would be better. Oh well, they probably won't ask me anyway although I think I could certainly help them in deciding. Well, I mean I guess I could. Well, I don't care just let them do what they want - I guess? I sure hope my reply helped? :D