WWII Reenactment Event at Odessa NY...

Zee,

I am also in the GD unit that you will be attending with however I will not be attending this event with GD. I will be attending with 9th SS. For a first event, this will be a good one. There should be quite a few "toys" out there, half-tracks, armored cars, etc. GD may bring out some Hetzer tank destroyers to this event. Should be a good one. Perhaps I will see you there.

Take care.

well i hope, i Emailed GD to see if i can tag along with this event an still no reply. and if i cant make this event, i dunno were the closest one would be for me to make the next one. mabye Whitehall PA?

i know MD is kinda far for me and im starting college soon so i need closer places to drive smile.gif

btw im from Buffalo New york.

Originally posted by Titan:

Id love to be,but alas the 20,000 kms is abit far>You Yankee's get to do all the good stuff.

Any chance anyone is going to take a camera along,id love to see some photo's of it

Oh glory be!!! Look what's popped it's head out of the sand.

20,000 kms isn't too far for a real man to go for a reenactment. But of course, you can sit at home in your old ratty Lazy-boy and say "Dearie me... Dearie me!" and that should cover military re-enacting for you.

Should this rankle you enough Titan, we should try another game. I believe I even have the time to complete this one.

[ August 19, 2002, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: Herr Oberst ]