Der Kessel is back up again (more info)

Old message:Hi guys, just to let you know I know of the problem and trying to get the site provider to look in to it.

damn

mensch

Right it seems they did something and it's back up again and guh to late for me to get those updates online... tell you guys what I'll promise to do them tomorrow. just to let you know whats coming up.

-Pawbroons TD with corresponding Byte Battle™ made for it.

-Epsom Byte Battle Byte battle for the TD.

-Pawbroons TD article

-two book reviews

-Hugos Panther A with turret number "625" belong to 5th SS-Panzer Division "WIKING"

-from Henk a wonderful map Schijndel Road

wait up. 20:30 GMT it will be up tommorow or you can call me Thurburt the dancing Golum.

well I just got word the FTP is down, damn and if they don't get it fixed by tomorrow that means you lads can't download till it is and my name may be Thurburt the dancing Golum

[ March 04, 2002, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: mensch ]

I need a new home. There needs to be room for both my computers, and my dog, and a garage for my car, and a fridge for beer. It must be fairly close to where I work, low-crime area and preferably near pubs and clubs where students drink.

Originally posted by Soddball:

I need a new home. There needs to be room for both my computers, and my dog, and a garage for my car, and a fridge for beer. It must be fairly close to where I work, low-crime area and preferably near pubs and clubs where students drink.

With our without universal dishwasher? If with, which haircolour do you prefer? :D