Well, I have revamped my first mod and need some feed back please

After recieving a lot of good tips on modding, I have revamped my Camoed PzIIIJ. I also found out that photo shop is a lot easier then paint shop pro 7 to use, LOL. Anyway, I posted it at the "CM Mod Data Base". And as before all feed back is welcomed and appreciated very much. I would really like to thank Gordon and Josh for thier help, hopefully one day I can be as good as them at modding,(yeah I know, dream on Tracer}

Thanks for the feed back, and well (I did'nt do it fast, (wish I could). These days I've been blessed with the life of Leasure. My business(after years of bustin butt) finally took off. I sold it, and now I can spend time doing what I like. I always liked wargamming (among other things) and after modders work they have done in CM, and having bulit models and diromas, figured hey this looks fun. So now I can spend as long as I want (my wife permitting, LOL) on modding. I just hope I can get as good as people like Gordon, and Andrew, and Josh, and gunslinger, and the rest of the modding community. Her's the link to the mod data base for people who can/t find it, one of the great site, among others out there, http://www.afv-uk.net/cmoutpost/