Can anybody help me?

I have decided, against all better sense perhaps, to create my first scenario. I was wondering if somebody could tell me where I could find the TO&E for the following units:

US MP Company, 1945

US Transport Company, 1945

US Corps HQ, 1945

thanks in advance

I have decided, against all better sense perhaps, to create my first scenario. I was wondering if somebody could tell me where I could find the TO&E for the following units:

US MP Company, 1945

US Transport Company, 1945

US Corps HQ, 1945

thanks in advance

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SuperTed:

Ogadai,

Try here:

http://www.britwar.co.uk/lists/index.htm

Also, one piece of advice: keep your first scenario small. Often, new designers get carried away and then overwhelmed.<hr></blockquote>

Thank you. I was indeed intending that. Unfortunately the site you mention doesn't have what I need. Does anybody have any other suggestions to help an information impoverished antipodean?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SuperTed:

Ogadai,

Try here:

http://www.britwar.co.uk/lists/index.htm

Also, one piece of advice: keep your first scenario small. Often, new designers get carried away and then overwhelmed.<hr></blockquote>

Thank you. I was indeed intending that. Unfortunately the site you mention doesn't have what I need. Does anybody have any other suggestions to help an information impoverished antipodean?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Leta:

Excuse me, try the "Infantry" section too. :( <hr></blockquote>

Like many internet sites, this one seems to be utterly useless for a detailed OOB. I am afraid, Ogadai, your best bet is still your local library, or wargaming shop. Miniatures rules sets often have detailed OOBs. Not sure why you would want rear echelon OOBs, since you most surely won't be able to recreate them accurately in CM in any event...

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Leta:

Excuse me, try the "Infantry" section too. :( <hr></blockquote>

Like many internet sites, this one seems to be utterly useless for a detailed OOB. I am afraid, Ogadai, your best bet is still your local library, or wargaming shop. Miniatures rules sets often have detailed OOBs. Not sure why you would want rear echelon OOBs, since you most surely won't be able to recreate them accurately in CM in any event...