clarity needed

3.02 is the most up to date version of CMMOS, and represents a major advance in functionality.

First, it has sound support.

Second, it has an overlay feature that will allow RuleSet writers to perform incredibly repetitive functions without bloating the computer. Why is that a big deal ? Well, we can now have a sleave with all the battalion patches in the Commonwealth that doesn't take up much more room that two sleaves (instead of two hundred).

Third, all the major CMMOS releases for the last four months have been made part of this release. For example:

The German Uniform edition

The Hills are Alive (a music mod)

Winter Wonderland (mods for most snow terrain, rules for all of them)

Road and Track (roads -- needed for Tom's Bulge Mod)

Many important updates to the German, Commonwealth, and US vehicle sets

A ruleset, by the way, is the thing that houses a group of instructions for changing a mod.

If you want to know more, download CMMOS 3.02 and read Gordon's readme file.

Good, not that we've solved our little friend's request for clarity, maybe I can use this thread for my own nefarious purposes.

How do they get the filling in twinkies?

What was so special about Fermat's Last Theorum? (I know it took a while to solve, but why did anyone care?)

What's the difference between Tungsten rounds and Molbydium? (Sp?)

What're they going to do with the prototype Crusaders now that the projects been canceled? Can I have one?

What's the deal with logical positivism?

Dada?

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

Good, not that we've solved our little friend's request for clarity, maybe I can use this thread for my own nefarious purposes.

It is injected by a three pronged machine in the bakery, just before the celophane is applied.

Now that I have fielded the tough one, the rest of you can deal with the easier questions.

[ May 14, 2002, 01:03 AM: Message edited by: Pvt. Ryan ]

What was so special about Fermat's Last Theorum? (I know it took a while to solve, but why did anyone care?)

What're they going to do with the prototype Crusaders now that the projects been canceled? Can I have one?

CMMOS 3.02: rock on. I'm glad many of the older mods are repkg'd in bundles. Thank god for cable modems.

Fermat's Last Theorum: legendary b/c centuries of attempt by the best minds in math failed up until what's his name solved it: some solution for a^3 + b^3= c^3, kinda like tha Pythagorean theorem.

Crusader: mdf24980.jpg

Great pic, hadda share it.

Fermat's thing is :

Pythagorean theorem says a^2 + b^2 = c^2 Please read in your lexicon what this is good for!

Fermat's theorem says

a^x + b^x = c^x, but only if x isn't larger then 2

The point was, even if this is obviously right, a mathematical theorem can not be placed into the world without mathematical evidence...so all the time the people tried to find the mathematical way prove the Fermat theorem.

It's like '42', the well known answer to the live, the universe and all the rest. We all know the answer...but what the hell is the question? smile.gif

The sense of 'Dada' is to have no sense. It's the artistical way to refuse the mad and cruel human society by creating childish, chaotic or senseless art.

Must be seen in the historical context, the early Dadaists were veterans from World War One - after there experience in western front trenches they had some reasons to refuse the social and politcal establishment

It's actually horse ejaculate. Take it from there...

Mathematicians perpetually have a lot of time on their hands. Would you rather have them out on the streets bothering old ladies?

What's the difference between Tungsten rounds and Molbydium? (Sp?)
Molybdenum only comes in squares, like baking chocolate. And no, it isn't Spanish, though it does have a funny name.

No, they've all been reserved for immediate members of the President's family and his guests to drive around the golf course he's having built on his ranch (at taxpayers' expense).

What's the deal with logical positivism?
Five for a dollar, a dozen for two.

Dada?
Dada's not here at the moment. Would you like to speak to Mama?

Michael

[ May 14, 2002, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: Michael emrys ]