You just got to see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh damn, you mean to say we have to go look for it? Too damn lazy to put up a link!! I dunno, what will I do with these young 'uns...........no manners these days...*mumble*....only think about themselves.......*grumble*....*fart*.....not like it used to be in my day........*sniff*

Y smile.gif You old guys crack me up. :D Oh and Pvt.

Ryan I am glad to see that you are impressed with my years of training using the exclamation point. Ted said since I learned this so well I could maybe start on the very difficult to use and always misunderstood question mark. :D You two guys. :rolleyes:smile.gif

That was entirely too many exclamation points.

Please show a decent sense of restraint.

Also, your grammar was execrable, but we're going to let it go by, because we assume you were attempting to be both 'excited', and 'colloquial'.

But more than three exclamation points makes you look either like Madmatt (which you most certainly are not), or a 12 year old.

I post this out of concern for you.

[ July 07, 2002, 11:44 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Well Seanachai show me where it says that one cannot use that many exclamation points? tongue.gif As far as being excited you bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what Grammar? or was that your point? ;) I will also have you know that I am not 12 years old. I am this many. :D

Originally posted by lcm1947:

Well Seanachai show me where it says that one cannot use that many exclamation points? tongue.gif As far as being excited you bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what Grammar? or was that your point? ;) I will also have you know that I am not 12 years old. I am this many. :D

You are lost to us, lcm1947. Another one succumbs to excessive exclamation point use...

I blame Madmatt; he's made this sort of thing fashionable.

[ July 08, 2002, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I blame Madmatt; he's made this sort of thing fashionable.

Yeah, but Madmatt has an excuse: he works in a bar with all sorts of drunken louts. The BFC board on the other hand is a place of...a place of... Oh, never mind.

Michael

[ July 08, 2002, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: Michael emrys ]