Guerilla Warfare in CMBB?

Does anyone have any ideas on how this type of strategy could be effectively implemented? I think I heard something about guerilla tactics in some recon thread. Could you have something where you scatter TH's ATRs, light ATGs and other light AT weapons, as well as MGs in cover at the front of your setup zone, and let enemy units pass by, and snipe from the rear, then retreat towards the enemy side, away from their assualt forces. They could either continue with their attack and be subjected to fire from the rear, or waste a lot of time and forces attacking backwards. The problem, of course, is when the enemy first penetrates your harrassment line. But since accepted CMBB doctrine seems to call for a concentrated, narrow-front advance, they'd kill some units, but only at a certain locality and the rest could either deliver flanking fire right then, or wait and shoot to the rear.

Theres' one CMBB CD scenario (can't recall the name) that has a Partisan force attacking a column of trucks and ACs at a crossroads. Pretty challenging stuff.

There's much more that can be done with Partisans than has been done to date. Attacking transport depots at night, lightly defended bridgeheads in mountainous terrain, being hunted by security units, etc.

Come on people, time to think outside the box!

Originally posted by MikeyD:

Theres' one CMBB CD scenario (can't recall the name) that has a Partisan force attacking a column of trucks and ACs at a crossroads. Pretty challenging stuff.

There's much more that can be done with Partisans than has been done to date. Attacking transport depots at night, lightly defended bridgeheads in mountainous terrain, being hunted by security units, etc.

Come on people, time to think outside the box!

I am working on a scenario with a partisan force attacking a lightly defended German Field hospital...

should be fun...