I demand a document entailing exactly what content is acceptable for this forum

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Simon Fox:

Really 'Capt' your originally point was just that and had the nasty little sting of truth to sharpen its barb. Now by squabbling with the dung beetles you're just muddying the waters and diminishing the effect.

O come now Simon..even you must admit, putting dung beetles under a magnifying glass now and again can be fun...

I fear you are right though,this has become tiresome. I was hoping to smoke out some talent by continuing as well, but Seanachoo, Joe or Slappy never showed up (I use "talent" here very loosely)...sigh, I am so lonely..

Anyway, back to the unbearable burden of life..but I do have my toast.

Michael,

We here on the East Coast parade Tues and Thurs but as I am house bound anyway it hardly matters..my wife, you see, has left me with the mewling pups again and my nipples are cracked and bleeding.

[ November 06, 2002, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: The_Capt ]

It would appear that the author of this thread is now catching on to how things are done so this thread too will be closed up now.

I don't want to see some pissed off manifesto demanding I explain my actions though, got it?

Things have a rythmn and flow around these parts, just be patient and you will figure it out...or not.

Madmatt