Replay

Guest harry_flashman

Guest harry_flashman

Morning chaps,

I was wondering, how difficult would it be to incorporate a feature into the next version of CM, so that once a battle was over, one could watch it from beginning to end, with both sides - a bit like a film. It would be jolly fun to watch, and you could discuss the various maneuvers with your opponent over a scotch and cigar, what? Fantastic, I should say.

Regards,

Flashy

Indeed Harry. Along with relative spotting it is absolutely the most requested feature. It Won't happen to CM:BO and probably not to CM:BB either. BTS is well aware of the demand though and will no doubt try to implement it is as soon as possible.

M.

Guest harry_flashman

Splendid, thank you for your input old boy. Now tell me, is it possible to adjust my "displayed name" on this forum. It says it is, but when I go to "update profile" I can't see such an option. It is hard-typed rather than in an input box.

I have already sent a sharp critisism to whichever delinquent is responsible for the sloppy workmanship, damn his eyes.

Guest harry_flashman

You think so eh? Seems like the man knows who he's dealing with, and is currently on the case.

As for yourself, sir, I should take care who you dish your sauce to, burn your blasted impudence.