New Battles now at the Scenario Zone

Its been a while since we have given you all something new to play with. Now that the first round of the Fellowship of the Newbies Tournament is over you can grab these three battles now. They are on the Scenarios Page, enjoy!

(A new zip file is now aviable, if you have an problems let me know by posting here)

The battles are:

Snow Warriors

Ready for the Fray

and Stand of the Strong

[ August 28, 2002, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

Same happens here - CMBO just closes.

I have Fray and Snow from my Fellowship of the Newbies pack, and they work fine. I notice that they are dated 19 June, whereas these ones are dated 13 June.

Regards, Len

Ok, I'll see what I can do. The files you got from the actual tournament would be dated later, as the originals were not made in tournament save. I have checked the files and you are correct there are problems, I will try to get new copies of Ready for the Fray and Snow Warriors, the version of Stand of the Strong that was in the zip was not the most up to date version. Sorry for these problems.

[ August 24, 2002, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

Unfortunatly I am still having problems. I hope I'm an isolated case.

Ready for the Fray locks my PC up on the battle selection screen.

Snow Warriors crashes back to the desktop. This is what was happening originally.

Stand of the Strong works fine.

It is kind of funny because I played Snow Warriors and The Fray in the tournament.

Just downloaded them..

Stand of the Strong's working fine smile.gif

Ready for the Fray locks up :(

Snow Warriors crashes back to the desktop :(

I played Ready for the Fray and Stand of the Strong in the Tourney, and thought both of them were excellent. Nice work!!

Can't wait to check out Snow Warriors....

I have working copies on my computer. (Well they work for me). Send me a email and I will pass them on to who ever wants one.

EDIT: My copies are multiplayer only. The starting player for Ready is Axis and the Others are allied.

[ August 25, 2002, 07:37 PM: Message edited by: Cpl Carrot ]

Hmmm, it must be a problem application I am using to zip them, because they work for me... strange. All I can think of is that the original files my be corrupt in which case we are out of luck, unless Tom redoes them. It also seems that Stand of the strong is fine well, which I made, and Toms are corrupt, I will look into this.

[ August 25, 2002, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

Rob,

Sent you private E Mail last night, but will post here also.

Snow Warriors: Loads back to desktop.

Ready for the Fray: Locks up game.

Stand of the Strong: works fine, fun battle.

This was as of last night, I know you took the games down for awhile and then reposted them. Still seems to be a problem here :(