Amazing Mod Pics Here!

Now if only I could download them from Tom's.

Sorry to keep harping on that guys, but I've really been wanting to try these and a few others on the site but have never been able to connect successfully (FTP) to download.

Any word on the status of this and the Mozilla issue?

GJK ,

unfortunately the MGO FTP servers don´t allow the use of download accelerators like modzilla , get right etc. BTW: the admins made some technical changes on the servers which caused download problems during the last days. Hope these are resolved today.

Cheers

Tom

Originally posted by GJK:

Now if only I could download them from Tom's.

Sorry to keep harping on that guys, but I've really been wanting to try these and a few others on the site but have never been able to connect successfully (FTP) to download.

Any word on the status of this and the Mozilla issue?

Thanks Jeff. smile.gif

Incidentally, Tom just told me that one of the summer factory BMP's is missing. Subsequently the summer factory now has two identical fronts. Hope to get it fixed soon. Sorry for that slip-up. redface.gif

Originally posted by Jeff Heidman:

Not to complain about some fine work, but I think that factory looks like it belongs in 1980s America rather than 1940s USSR. Too many windows, and just generally not "tough" looking. Not what I think of at all when I think about the Dzehrinsky Tractor Works...

Jeff Heidman

But you need the extra glass to blind German snipers with! :D