Opinions Please - What do you consider to be the top 3 scenarios included with the cd

Title says it all. I've played through a few of the scenarios on the cd but I've yet to find that battle that sticks out in my memory. My question to the board is :

What would you cats consider to be the top 3 single player scenarios that come with the original CMBB cd?

[ November 15, 2002, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: SgtSweatHog ]

Ooops.

Don't want you to feel unloved, there, Sgt- I think noone's responded, as I didn't, initially, because it's an almost impossible question.

If you go to the Scenario Depot, you can see the "Top" rated scenarios, although those numbers are sorta hogwash, ultimately.

Among the toughies that people seem to enjoy and keep playing and keep whining about too are

Jaegermeister

Cemetery Hill

Geflaslaaskldfkj....rung

Fun & different:

A Deadly Affair

Red Parachutes (one of my fave)

Some of my faves not on CD but at SD:

Making Motti

Manstein Cometh

The Move Back

But honestly... it really all depends on you and your style, though I don't think you'll find any on the CD which are bad. There *are* some bad ones, imho, at the SD, but not many. And besides- you're going to play every scenario on the CD sooner or later anyhow!!

Eden

I only have finished 3 of them in PBEM

Directive Number 3

Danubes Blues

Borisovska Station

I can recommend all of them, each time the atmsophere is very unique, maps are nice.

Directive Number 3 is very challenging for the Allies, the other 2 give a fair chance to both sides.

I'm also currently playing

Defense of Verkhne-Golubaya

Despereate measures

And i have a tremendous fun playing them in PBEM too, the 1st as the Axis defender, the other as the Axis attacker.

Maps are somehow similar in those two. But they are 1st choice scenarios.

[ November 18, 2002, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: Thin Red Line ]

I liked Danube Blues a lot...though it bugged me when I lost one of my T34/85s when I thought for SURE it was defilade -- behind TWO buildings -- to a Tiger.

I just finished playing Berezina River as the Axis against the AI, and started a thread about it above. VERY challenging, very difficult, but teaches you a lot about how to plan assaults with combined forces.

Oh, and it absolutely DEMANDS as Axis that you try to annihilate Ivan. To have a prayer of winning (or drawing as I did) you must be relentless in your pursuit and exterminate him. In that sense, as an early '41 scenario, it is ruthlessly realistic.