CMBB Editor Bug?

When editing German and Russian units in the Map preview, I can select and move and entire German platoon by double clicking on the commander (and thus selecting all the units commanded by the commander, as is normally done). However, when I double click a commander for a Russian platoon, and then attempt to move the entire platoon, all other russian units are deselected when I right-click. Thus, when positioning Russian units, I must do each one individually. This gets pretty tedious. Anyone have this problem? I'm using the 1.03 patch.

Thanks, that was it. Appreciate your response, and the hours you have saved me in building scenarios!

Hey, while we're talking about editor bugs, here's another one. I've reported this one to Battlefront support, but I am wondering if anyone out there has had this problem:

When I am creating maps, and I go into elevation mode, my elevations are initially displayed. However, when I change an elevation with the mouse pointer, the elevation number disappears (even if not set at 7). After exiting elevation mode, the menus in the CMBB editor begin to have errors - e.g., the save screen prompt when exiting the editor may have no dialog.

The problem seems to occur only when I do the following steps:

1) Start CMBB

2) go into the editor;

3) generate a random map; and

4) change elevations

The problem seems to be that the graphics in the map are not updated properly.

The problem does not occur when I do the following:

1) Start CMBB

2) go into the editor;

3) load an existing scenario;and

4) change elevations - everything works fine, included for later random maps, and so on. So this looks like a work around to the problem.

Using windows XP, 128 DDR ATI Raedon 9800 card, directx 9.0, set at 1280x1024 at 16bit. ATI driver build is 6.14.01.6297, dated 2/20/03. (looks like a Catalyst 3.1 build).

Anyone experienced this one?