A Cold Winter's Morning

Uploaded to the Depot today.

The winter of 1942 saw the Russian military launch many attempts to relieve the siege of Leningrad. Manpower was stretched thin in the German lines. The vastness of the Russian lands forced deployments in “pockets of defense”. This scenario depicts one such battle beginning at dawn of a cold, snowy winter’s morning near Leningrad.

Many times when attacked the local German infantry would put out a call for help. What armor that was available would be rushed to bolster the defenses.

*Designed as “Two player”. Single player suggestion play as Allied. Playing single player as German has produced a good fight but there is a wait in the beginning turns as the AI deploys for the attack.*

***Settings EFOW and very important “Computer free to place units”.***

Scenario “A Cold Winter’s Morning” designed by Abbott.

Enjoy!

[ October 29, 2002, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Originally posted by GJK:

Is there a waiting period until the link becomes available to download this bad boy from the Depot?

Loved your other work so far, gotta give this one a run.

Thx,

GJK

Thank you! Keith is very good about updating his website. Tomorrow or the next day I would think it would be available. I will check your profile as well, if you have an e-mail addy listed I will send it along. I am very excited about "A cold Winter's Morning" it play tested nicely. I almost lost once to the AI while defending and it is balanced for two players!

Thank you Sir! I am working on another at the moment. I have found during play testing that it needs quite a bit more work. The German 16th Infantry division counter-attacking into the flank of the 2nd. Guards tank army towards Rostov.