Russian Napalm or whatever it is

I was playing IL-2 Sturmovik last night and loaded up some of that Napalm (what ever it is) to do some tank hunting. Stuff is downright nasty....Now I wonder...why don't the Russians planes have this stuff. After all..they did have it and they did use it. The planes comes in real low, and level, then lays a patch of this stuff across your front. Pretty much killing everything they catch. Ooooo....the smell. :eek:

Actually, they did use a fuel aerosol dispenser system, called a VAP - something or rather. Il-2s had two special attachments on each wing to dispense the stuff, and it was quite nasty. A large, long stream of fire. . . .

. . . oh, wait, that's what you meant (I have Oleg's game, Shturmovik, too). Yeah, that would be cool along with PTABs.

As for quad 20mm's, they can't be everywhere. Besides, that's why you fly in groups, some go after the AAA while the rest lay waste.

[ October 23, 2002, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Grisha ]

20mm's are meat when an IL-2 shows up...those planes caused MASSIVE damage to tanks/Hvy Guns/infantry etc. God I love that plane. The wooden tail assembly makes it so bullets can pass through it harmlessly ;)

Why can't I buy an IL-2 with the stuff?? You can buy that damn Ampulet (spelling?--thing that throws what looks like pots full of fire), you should be able to buy this ultimate killing machine too.

:D