The Family Grows...

The re-organizing continues at Boots & Tracks! Today, a new member has joined the team. He has done some fine behind-the-scenes work in the CM community, and now he is stepping into the spotlight that is Boots & Tracks. We proudly present Keith "Buckeye" Yeates as our newest tester/designer.

Way to go Keith! Wait a minunet, my name is Keith!! Am I patting myself on the back? No one told me I had been appointed to this position of honor. Stop talking to yourself Keith. Damn it, I said stop talking too---look you, if you don't stop I'm gonna. . . redface.gif

[ February 06, 2002, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: Vader's Jester ]

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

Way to go Keith! Wait a minunet, my name is Keith!! Am I patting myself on the back? No one told me I had been appointed to this position of honor. Stop talking to yourself Keith. Damn it, I said stop talking too---look you, if you don't stop I'm gonna. . . redface.gif

VJ,

You forgot to take your medicine again, didn't you? :eek:

Originally posted by SuperTed:

The re-organizing continues at Boots & Tracks! Today, a new member has joined the team. He has done some fine behind-the-scenes work in the CM community, and now he is stepping into the spotlight that is Boots & Tracks. We proudly present Keith "Buckeye" Yeates as our newest tester/designer.

I've always liked this SuperTed character ever since he was nice to all those sodding Newbies.

I shall have to check out Boots & Tracks again, which I haven't done since that scenario of Wild Bill's that caused both Peng and I to give up the will to live.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I've always liked this SuperTed character ever since he was nice to all those sodding Newbies.

I shall have to check out Boots & Tracks again, which I haven't done since that scenario of Wild Bill's that caused both Peng and I to give up the will to live.[/QB]

Seanachai,

Thank you, sir.

I hope we are able to give both of you (and everybody else) many good reasons to keep get out of bed in the morning.

Originally posted by BirdGunner:

Hey Super, when can we expect the first update on Boots & Tracks? The last entry was Oct 2001. I know things are happening in the background but when can we expect to see the results? :rolleyes:

BG,

Your wish will be granted no later than next weekend.