Problem with V1.12 patch can you help?

Had to reinstall C.M. and have version 1.03 (shows on bottom of screen) Downloaded version 1.12 patch and just when it completes the download it pops up a window -destination program files cmbo directory and when I click on finish it comes up that it can't create v1.12exe. and then I'll click ok and then it comes up with an extraction with one warning.Seems no matter how many times I've downloaded this it does the same thing.What the heck am I doing wrong here.This can't be that difficult is it? The game I have I got when it originally came out so I need to get this patch in.Anyone got an easy solution since I'm not that computer literate anyway.... T :mad: HANKS

Do a scandisk/chkdsk on your computer to make sure there is nothing wrong with the file system. Delete whatever 1.12 patch you have downloaded on your system right now. Close down any other programs that you have running, including anti-virus (though it shouldn't really make a difference here, it might).

Download the CM112.EXE patch from the Battlefront FTP Server.

You can also open up this file with your Zip program that you use and you should be able to extract the files manually (but you'll have to pay attention to where they go if you don't extract them to the CMBO directory initially).