Hey,

I recently played a QB vs the computer and at the end of the battle I noticed that a US Heavy Machine gunner was "UNARMED". He was the only man left in the squad, and the machine gun was gone. Under his status where it normally says CAPTURED, or EXHAUSTED... it read UNARMED.

Anyone ever had this? Would this be like abandoning a machine gun? Whats going on? Thanks.

Hey,

I recently played a QB vs the computer and at the end of the battle I noticed that a US Heavy Machine gunner was "UNARMED". He was the only man left in the squad, and the machine gun was gone. Under his status where it normally says CAPTURED, or EXHAUSTED... it read UNARMED.

Anyone ever had this? Would this be like abandoning a machine gun? Whats going on? Thanks.

Originally posted by Generale_Pasquini:

Hey,

At some point during the game, the MG was captured and became controlled by the enemy. Subsequent to its capture, it fell out of the influence of enemy troops and under the influence of friendly troops. At that point, it went to an UNARMED status, and its control was returned to what it was originally.

Originally posted by Generale_Pasquini:

Hey,

At some point during the game, the MG was captured and became controlled by the enemy. Subsequent to its capture, it fell out of the influence of enemy troops and under the influence of friendly troops. At that point, it went to an UNARMED status, and its control was returned to what it was originally.

• 5 months later...