No CMMOS Rulesets for DS_Grey_Tanks_CMMOS

Bonjour fellas,

Just finished very large d/l of DS_Grey_Tanks_CMMOS zip file from CMHQ... 27.6 MB worth...

But, there are no internal CMMOS ruleset files included in the mod zip... result: this mod zip is completely useless for selection with CMMOS 4.02...

Any chance of updating this mod file in the near future... to include internal CMMOS ruleset files... so that it CAN be selected with CMMOS 4.02?

Cordialement, Duke of Earl

[ December 14, 2002, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Duke of Earl ]

Bonjour fellas,

Thanks for the advice...

Well, I thought I had configured the newest Schweinstall Dunkelgrau ruleset from Dec 13... but... ooops... I had not... so, it is now added to CMMOS 4.02 and that error is corrected...

Also, I have d/l and configured the DS_Grey_AG_CMMOS mod file...

But... I don't see any icon buttons for either the DS_Grey_Tanks mod file or DS_Grey_AG mod file on the CMMOS selector panel...

However... I now see a new icon button on the selector panel for the Dec 13 Schweinstall Dunkelgrau ruleset...

So, I am thinking that this new Schweinstall Dunkelgrau button probably controls the simultaneous installation of all Dunkelgrau Tank & AG mod files... and probably all the Support Vehicle mod file too...

[ December 14, 2002, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: Duke of Earl ]

Originally posted by Duke of Earl:

Bonjour fellas,

Thanks for the advice...

Well, I thought I had configured the newest Schweinstall Dunkelgrau ruleset from Dec 13... but... ooops... I had not... so, it is now added to CMMOS 4.02 and that error is corrected...

Also, I have d/l and configured the DS_Grey_AG_CMMOS mod file...

But... I don't see any icon buttons for either the DS_Grey_Tanks mod file or DS_Grey_AG mod file on the CMMOS selector panel...

However... I now see a new icon button on the selector panel for the Dec 13 Schweinstall Dunkelgrau ruleset...

So, I am thinking that this new Schweinstall Dunkelgrau button probably controls the simultaneous installation of all Dunkelgrau Tank & AG mod files... and probably all the Support Vehicle mod file too...

That is correct. Haven't had the time to create all those icons yet. smile.gif

Gordon