If your home is now being occupied by CMBB then report here!

Canuck

I thought I'd just make up this little thread so that each time one of the 10,000 people that make up this forum receives CMBB they won't have to make their own thread thereby flooding the forum with posts of "WOOOOHOOOO I GOT IT (insert name of city here)

I am really really upset. I ordered CMBB and it arrived. And all that happens is I get my butt kicked by Russians. Then I get my butt kicked by Germans, then I lose all my tanks, then I lose all my artillery. Then I lose and then I lose and then I lose and now I just can't take it. Stalingrad on the TV. Ice cold Water. Wow. This is the best.

Phoenix, AZ - Recieved at about 11:00am this morning. Played one quick battle then had to come to work. This sucks!

The machine guns and arty are fantastic now. I ran a 500pt. QB today with one platoon of SS Mountain troops three mg42 heavy and an 81mm morter spotter w/radio. I played defense against a Soviet attacker. An entire infantry battalion was completely wiped out by my small veteran force. I won a total victory with only 4 casualties, 1 dead.

I noticed the AI did not come by the route they probably would have in CMBO. They tried a flanking manuver which did them no good due to effectine use of arty and interlocking fields of MG fire, but still it is good to see the AI is improved.

Guest Panzer Boxb
Originally posted by fwilli001:

I noticed the AI did not come by the route they probably would have in CMBO. They tried a flanking manuver which did them no good due to effectine use of arty and interlocking fields of MG fire, but still it is good to see the AI is improved.

You think that's impressive? Wait until it hits you with a friggin three pronged attack like it did to me. Was not expecting that.