Why is bunker blind?

I was play a game the other day, and I had a 88 bunker and it was getting blasted! green troops were in it, I go to target in and had no line of sight at all, "black line 5 meters" away? Granted that there was nothing to target, but why was there no line of sight for me? I saw that there was more than a few craters in the front of bunker. I never did do tab 1 to look at my view ( wish I had) but I can't believe that the craters had anything to do with it.

I recall one game I had that you place unit and check line of sight and when game started no line of sight!

I notice not many line of sight gliches in this game. I will pass this off as a glich if there is no reason for my bunker to have no line of sight.

Hope there was more to it than the glitch!

One more thing where do you guys play your games? I dont see many of you in ip room.

I would like to find one who plays ASL and might have a few scenario's that are set up close to some of the 1000 scenario's you find for that game.

Kingfish,

Definitely! Sadly, though, it's more of the "sound and fury signifying nothing" category than of being a consistent winner. Have yet to carry a Section, but I have improved markedly. The AI's flag award logic continues to drive me mad, that and the confounded three sigma opponents whose scores kept me from winning even one battle outright across three Sections. Gah!

Regards,

John Kettler

P.S.

Also need to manifest new computer. Can't even run CMBB Demo presently.

[ September 18, 2002, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: John Kettler ]