Please bring back the shockwaves......!

Guest Sgt. Emren

Interestingly enough gun propellent is not high-explosive, merely explosive, and since the shockwave is a function of a high-explosive detonation, muzzle blast would not produce a shockwave.

I have seen WWII footage of shockwaves, but this is usually associated with really big stuff - you get bomb camera footage of B17s.

One I distinctly remember comes from the Pacific and is in colour. It shows an ammunition ship going up - the camera isn't pointing at it, it suddenly pans left and you can see this god-almighty shockwave sweeping across the ocean

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Vanir Ausf B:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

All this over shockwaves?

I think everyone who complains about no shock waves should get a mystery key part of the game, for instance, Germans, missing from their game.

This way they have something to actualy bitch about.

Shockwaves are not an issue for me, the game rocks and it's only the demo so stop being so f-ing negetive already and enjoy the best wargame ever made.

All this over people discussing shockwaves?

I think everyone who complains about people expressing their point of view on the forum should have a mystery key part of the forum, for instance, their posting privileges, missing.

This way they have something to actually bitch about.

Shockwaves are an issue for me (albeit a rather small one), nobody is suggesting the game will not rock without them, and we all know it's only the demo so stop being so f-ing negative already and enjoy the best wargame forum on the internet.</font>

Gaylord Focker wrote:

Shockwaves are not an issue for me, the game rocks and it's only the demo so stop being so f-ing negetive already and enjoy the best wargame ever made.

Alright men, you have your orders. The Supreme Ruler of the Known Cosmic Universe has indicated he has no interest in shockwaves and so decreed it. There will be no more f-ing negetive (or negative stuff), on this here forum, or anywhere else for that matter, at home or at work. (The scope of the decree is in question, however as it was with Pharaoh it probably is best to err on the side of over compliance). Now, report to your nearest First Amendment Re-education Officer immediately. :D