Wrong texture/model for Skdzf 233

There is a good number of these 'substitute' models in the game. BF.com has already saiid that they correct models will be available in the patches. Gamewise, the perform like they're supposed to though, the models are purely cosmetic.

Ben

[ October 12, 2002, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: Ben Galanti ]

Both were reasons guys smile.gif We will update as many as we can before its time to move on though. I think the first patch will have 20 odd new vehicles in it!

Fishu, I noticed that thread about the Italian tank but whoever said it was wrong, it is currently represent by a similar vehicle. This will change in the first patch as the correct model was inserted smile.gif

Dan

I wasnt aware of an announcement Wacky, but maybe Matt was going to ask Steve or Charles about making one. Currently the patch is in testing and probably isnt too far away, but no dates just yet. smile.gif

Dan

[ October 12, 2002, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: KwazyDog ]

Rob --

All the patches that were released for CMBO were. Heck, by the time that I jumped in, they'd remastered the CD so that it was already 1.12, and not only that but the manual had been revised. So far, BFC does not appear to be the sort of company that puts bug fixes and a few new units together and calls it an expansion pack or a gold edition.

The reason I said that hopefully the patch will be free to download is that it seems that a lotof software companies rush their products out without really testing them. You end up with bug filled product & then the company tries to rip you off by trying to sell you the patch. You end up paying twice.

Originally posted by Rob Murray:

The reason I said that hopefully the patch will be free to download is that it seems that a lotof software companies rush their products out without really testing them. You end up with bug filled product & then the company tries to rip you off by trying to sell you the patch. You end up paying twice.

You haven't read This yet, have you?

(Edited because you have to look under the "About Us" header when you get there).

[ October 13, 2002, 06:20 AM: Message edited by: von Lucke ]