Movies in the CM

Hello guys my first post here, just got the game few weeks ago and love it...yeah little late but heh at least i got it....anyway....i would like to know how to save tcp/ip games after they are finished, and play them back as movies....anyone know how if so let me know......also email me if anyone wants to play some pbem games or tcp/ip games would be happy to serve etc..........have dsl and good pc.....my email is.....missit@duo-county.com

Full movie playback is not supported by BTS in CMBO. BTS has not stated for certain whether CMBB will support it or not. They would like to, but they are not sure whether it will be possible for CMBB. They have stated it will most likely be included when they rewrite the engine. I am not personally aware of a third party utility, but it could very well exist. (you'll notice the 60th "second" of the minute is quite a LONG second, so I don't know how third party applications would get around it)

Olandt has the straight word here, I think. I am using CMBO in a class and would love to have the ability to save the moves for review, but unless we play by E-mail that is a no-go.

My question is, how does one make an MPEG or AVI file out of a CM turn? I would love to put some movie files in my brief for the class, but I am ignorant of the way to do so. At least I can get a still screenshot, but a movie file would be awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BloodyBucket:

Olandt has the straight word here, I think. I am using CMBO in a class and would love to have the ability to save the moves for review, but unless we play by E-mail that is a no-go.

My question is, how does one make an MPEG or AVI file out of a CM turn? I would love to put some movie files in my brief for the class, but I am ignorant of the way to do so. At least I can get a still screenshot, but a movie file would be awesome.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

try hypercam at http://www.hyperionics.com

or http://www.cnet.com and look for movie screen capture/recorders there