CMHQ: About that Daimler you wanted so badly...

Yes, we have Andrew Fox's brand new Daimler AC ready for you to d/l at CMHQ! The mod comes with 2 paint schemes - either "Plain Green", or "Mickey Mouse".

daimlertn.jpg

As an added bonus, Foxy has also released a new "Mickey Mouse" camoed Jeep that you will also find is ready for your downloading pleasure. This comes with options to switch between "clean" and "very dirty" windshields.

jeeptn.jpg

Many Thanks to Andrew for 2 great looking mods.

Enjoy!

[ 01-28-2002: Message edited by: Manx ]</p>

Awww, that's ever so nice, thanks Manx. smile.gif

And, boy, does it look gorgeous! Oustanding Daimler, Andrew.

Normally I tend to dislike MM camo, but the jeep looks even better with it. But, um, the side bmp for the MG jeep seems to be missing. Is that correct?

Oh boy!

The speed and dedication which were a Trade Mark of Manx's Combat Mission is now perceptible in his newe surroundings.

I'm glad you're on top of it Manx...

And Andrew, I shouldn't say it really, but that MOD is grand.

:D

Now I bet that ultra secret HT would be a walk in the park with all its flat panels...

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Juju:

Awww, that's ever so nice, thanks Manx. smile.gif

And, boy, does it look gorgeous! Oustanding Daimler, Andrew.

Normally I tend to dislike MM camo, but the jeep looks even better with it. But, um, the side bmp for the MG jeep seems to be missing. Is that correct?<hr></blockquote>

Thanks. Um, I'm pretty darn sure there should be a side BMP in there somewhere... Manx seems to have it, judging by the screenshot. About that screenshot--did I forget to pack the hi-res wheel BMP? :confused: Because those wheels are definitely not the ones that my Jeep is supposed to have!

Also Manx, did I send you the original Jeep and the Hetzer?

One thing i should perhaps point out - since the start of the New Year, i have had major (MAJOR!) problems with my PC (yeah, i know, shoulda bought a Mac!), but anyway, i have had to format my HD at least 3 times since the 1st of Jan, so i have lost ALL, of my once proud, mod settings. What i am trying to say (i'm tired) is this: if there is a problem with the screenshot, then no wonder - the only mods i have installed are Magua's "Normandy" mod, and these two new Andrew Fox mods. Maybe the wheels of the new Jeep are missing from my screenshot because of the mess I am in, and not you. The mods are posted exactly as i received them, so if you still have a problem, talk to Andrew.

Cheers Foxy! smile.gif

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rex_Bellator:

I've just installed the Daimler mod (plain version) and must say it is superb. If we had a mod award of the year this would be my nominee. Thanks and kudos to Andrew & Manx for hosting it so quickly.<hr></blockquote>

Wow, thanks!

smile.gif

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by AndrewTF:

Thanks. Um, I'm pretty darn sure there should be a side BMP in there somewhere... Manx seems to have it, judging by the screenshot. About that screenshot--did I forget to pack the hi-res wheel BMP? :confused: Because those wheels are definitely not the ones that my Jeep is supposed to have!

<hr></blockquote>

Hey Andrew,

I got the wheel alright, so it's definitely in the zip. As for the side BMP: I meant the "Machine gun Jeep" side, not the standard one. That one isn't in the zip.

Thanks again. Good show.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Juju:

Hey Andrew,

I got the wheel alright, so it's definitely in the zip. As for the side BMP: I meant the "Machine gun Jeep" side, not the standard one. That one isn't in the zip.

Thanks again. Good show.<hr></blockquote>

Ah, the MG Jeep. This mod contains BMPs for the UK jeep only. The MG Jeep BMP is available in the full hi-res Jeep set available at Tom's HQ. I will send them to Manx later today as he appears not to have received them originally.