OK, fellas. Done with the manual, bought a new 19 inch monitor and graphics card. .

I bought a 19 inch ViewSonic UltraBright FlatScreen monitor (beautiful!!) and an ATI RADEON 9000 PRO with 128 MB Memory (not yet installed) so I'll be plunging into the very exciting world of CMBB within 30 min I hope, depending on how smooth the Radeon installation goes. I can't wait to get playing this game is so awesome!

Thanks Battlefront! I feel the love (and the hot TNT)!!

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I bought a 19 inch ViewSonic UltraBright FlatScreen monitor (beautiful!!) and an ATI RADEON 9000 PRO with 128 MB Memory (not yet installed) so I'll be plunging into the very exciting world of CMBB within 30 min I hope, depending on how smooth the Radeon installation goes. I can't wait to get playing this game is so awesome!

Thanks Battlefront! I feel the love (and the hot TNT)!!

Wow, this guy wants to feel the pain!! Game on my friend and good hunting!

KC

Thanks Guys. I simply can't believe how good it looks!! I can't wait to start modding! I hit a few snags with the Radeon installation but I got around them. I really wish I didn't have to work tomorrow :(

I am playing my first quick battle and it's such a blast imagining the virtual guts that are gonna fly and the pain I will inflict! (and feel)

I'll report soon. . .