Need playtesters for a PBEM scenario

It is a small map, fictional, Russian standard army w/tanks vs. German panzers and Heer, city fight with mosty light and medium armor. Play balance is good at around 3000pts for each side. I am quite proud of the map. Lots of ambush areas, very tight conditions with lots of close combat oppertunities. There is no breifing yet, so I'll give you the skinny when you apply. I am interested in at least one person playing the AI as the Russians. I do not belive the computer can play well as the Russians due to issues with bridge crossings. I am mostly interested in people that would like to test this vs another player.

Do not apply if your ieda of feedback is:

Yeah, it was cool. Reinforcements sucked. Bye.

I want feedback like this:

Good map. Too many flags though. I think you should drop the one on the southeast corner and the one in the center next to the two large flags. Unit selection was a little unrealistic, but the overall balance was good. (pics enclosed w/ this e-mail) Something like that, Ja? ;)

Louie,

25+ turns. Most of the pts are for armor. This is a light and med armor bash in close quarters. Without spoiling anything, it does not have huge amounts of units due to most pts being allocated to tanks. Don't expect a battalion of infantry, 10 uber tanks, and three heavy artillery spotters. :D

Still interested in helping?

PL,

Since I want PBEM testers, I figured a month or so befor most feedback got to me. I'll send it to you right away! Thanks! :cool:

[ October 07, 2002, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: Vader's Jester ]

I'm interested in testing. I'm planning to start several games with my regular opponent so I could test the scenario from both sides.

The scale and battle type sounds just right, so I'm sure I can get my opponent to try this one out.

(email adress is in the profile)

Vadr - You dog. You just barely nipped me in making the RoW II finals. I would have made it if I had given you a half decent game. Anyway, thats not the purpose of this note. I am about to start a new PBEM game and need to know whether you still need my services.

Hobo

Hobo,

I don't think I played you as I didn't "nip" anyone out of the finals. I only finished in the top half percentile myself. I think you got dupped by Vadr, not me.

Anyway, I have enough playtesters right now. I was going to send to you, but you have no e-mail posted that I could send the file to. Thank you very much for the offer though. The CM community offers great support for it's bretheren. CM forums ROCK! :D